Monday, August 16, 2010

Magpie Tales: Rusty Water



Seeing the water do damage upon the floor,
she sank into it feeling hopeless at her core.


One more thing has gone wrong and now needs to be fixed,
she's starting to wonder if her decisions have left her jinxed.


The guilt slowly killing her as she watches red rusty water fall,
her doubts rising with the level of the water up to the back wall.


Her heart becomes pitted and slowly sinks with gradual shape deformation,
her worries and doubts breaking her like the pipe did from extreme oxidation.



This is a Magpie Tale



9 comments:

  1. Look at you girl!!
    Writin prose, poetry, short fiction.
    And doing a DAMN Fine job I might add!!
    Have I said that I'm glad to have you back?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a few of these situations. Had to teach myself how to repair an elbow joint! Great Magpie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent write...got some great flow...smiles. decision wil do that you know...but thing she will make it through...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Guilt slowing killing her" I think it can do sometimes.... I enjoyed this Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A different approach yet so much familiar with the lives we have liven and the mistakes we have made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! I loved how you correlated the two... a marvelous job!!
    And I think the comparison was just perfect in this case!
    Kudos..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest child makes me feel like that. It seems like no matter what I do, he's always breaking down because of his allergies, skin problems, failure to thrive syndrome, etc. I feel so helpless at times.

    ReplyDelete