Almost Painted
Almost Done
Bed Is Up
Can't Take It Anymore
It Has Been Three Months
Of Broken Promises
Angry
Three Year Old
Sharing With Sister Cries
"I want my new room"
what can you say in 160 characters? (spaces included) say it, and go see Monkey Man.
**CRAP I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD THIS IS TO DO? LOL**
lol. nicely done S...
ReplyDeleteso how much do you have left to do?
Brian Miller -The only thing left to do is finish decorating the walls and paint the door. Everyday I tell my oldest... just one more day ... I promise. When it is done it will be a blog post of course. You'll get to see the full effect then.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the finished product. Sounds like an effort of love...even beyond the screaming 3 year old. Great 160. You are no longer a rookie.
ReplyDeleteMonkey Man -Thanks! Can't wait to show off the room. It's looking so good I want to sleep in there. Lucky kid. LOL
ReplyDeleteoh - 3 months is a long time for a 3 year old to wait until his own room is finished - hope you get the rest of it done to stop him from crying....nice 160!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of 160. I feel all caught up! Good luck finishing the room and keeping that 3 yo happy while you do.
ReplyDeleteClaudia -I think I'm torturing her slowly. Poor kid.
ReplyDeleteCheryl -Thanks. I can finish it ...keeping a three year old happy ...I think I need luck for that. It is a tough age. I told her she was going in time out. She said "No! You're bad! You go time out!" LOL
Three years old! They're starting the "I want my own room" thing earlier than when my kids were growing up. Of course, what guy that age wants to share space with a girl? Eewww... He'll get over that. Fun 160.
ReplyDeletesounds great. Added a room here 3 years ago for me...and I love it. Nothing like a room of your own at any age. And, yes, crap...I do know how hard getting exactly 160 is.
ReplyDeletePattiKen -Kids these days. Sheesh. So demanding. I think she just wants to stay up all night running around her room. LOL
ReplyDeletef82bfat -I need a new room.
ReplyDeleteBlogger ate my comment, so here goes again:
ReplyDeleteYour 160 is vivid and packed with emotion. Doesn't get any better than that! Good job!
Enchanted Oak -Thank you! You rock. *smiles*
ReplyDeleteWhat a bad combination - a project that requires patience and someone who can not be expected to have any.
ReplyDeleteI shared a room with 3 brothers!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved your 160...:-)
Loved your 160, and feel sorry that it is so much work Sigh, three year old's are a handful in themselves, hard to get any work done let alone a big one like that when taking care of children, give her the room undone and work around it day by day.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Joanny
Better hurry!
ReplyDeletei LOVED this!! any of us with kids knows this situation exactly...funny how someone so little can cause such upheaval :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWW!!!
ReplyDeleteKids... so eager!! :) Hope this 3 yrd old LOVED the new room!! :)
Such a sweet 160!!