Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Dogfucius Says...






8 comments:

  1. How fun! Here's a pic of my pet (prairie dog): TexasRed Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn. i suck. my cat was thinking bad thoughts when i would not let her gt the squirrel on teh porch this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm... it's a hung jury, then. Jeff's dog tolerates me. My dog worships Jeff. Des's cat loves me (because I feed her).

    I guess I've got one foot in the bucket, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true, most pets see only the good things in their human owners, how humans love and take care of them. if we humans can channel the same personality and characteristic to our fellow human beings all the time, our world will definitely be a better more peaceful place. blog hopping from WW, jazevox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever and wordless for you, plenty for us to chew on.
    My dog, BTW, tells me when I've lost it, and cowers by the back door if conflict is raising our voices by decibles....

    ReplyDelete