Friday, August 13, 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday: The Doppelganger

"Isn't a doppelganger usually your double?", asked her friend. "Yes," she answered. "but in this case my doppelganger copies me instead of looking like me. My style, my personality... even my blog." She let out a disgusted sigh. "Is her blog any good? the friend asked. "Hell no!" She yelled. Both friends exploded into laughter.


Flash Fiction Friday is hosted by g-man.


30 comments:

  1. Susan...
    Did I say it was GREAT to have you back?
    Well it IS!!!
    Excellent5 55 My Friend.
    And you even Nailed me first!
    Loved your double story..hehehe
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know this still counts as a BINGO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copies are usually poorer quality than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe. not sure i want her copying me in that regard...lol. fun 55!

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhhmm sounds a little like "Single White Female" to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that's what a doppelganger means? I always get it confused with the Doppler effect.

    I was there with the two friends laughing -- can feel it perfectly.

    Well done!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm, so this one is Jekyll and Hyde story! I wouldn't want anyone to copy my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it... who wants a doppleganger copying their blog anyway.

    My 55 is up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny. And a doppleganger is usually anything but. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Good tale.

    See mine here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good! Love the phrase "Hell No!" Such a typical comment between 2 gals! lol! I can just hear myself saying it!

    Nice to meet you - mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't see why anyone would want to copy my blog!!!

    http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2010/08/sony-holland-all-that-jazz-flash-55.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice - you used a german word (i am german) - always sad when someone only copies someone else ...and i love your ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice warm humour with a hint of bite. Very good. To hear or read my non-PC illustrated Friday 55 click here. Warning you may have to read the footnote after to make sense of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice job, that was fun to read! My 55 is up here called "Too Long - 55"

    ReplyDelete
  16. aaah what a relief a nice humourous 55.

    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very funny. I love the twisted humor.

    ReplyDelete
  18. copy anything but copying blog ?? NO way acceptable !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. laughing...you can always tell the original. Great 55.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the punch at the end, it had me laughing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too funny, hehe. Have a great weekend.

    Mine’s here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How funny! I love it.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very clever!!! I wonder who is whose doppelganger ;-)
    Blog copying - so uncool...hehehe
    Laugh on..laugh on :)
    A neat 55!!
    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete