Thursday, August 4, 2011

55 Flash Fiction Friday: Blow Me

"I received an email to join Google+!" I said. "Did you join?" "No," I said sadly. "Why not!?" "Because I don't have a *expletive* computer... it's impossible to do stuff on my phone. It's why I'm never here." "Oh..." "I was even invited to join Erica on Na Bah Blow Me!" Both friends started giggling.






Flash Fiction Friday is hosted by g-man.

8 comments:

  1. Hey....This ain't Fiction!!!
    But I don't care...I loved it anyway!!!
    You are surely the first one posting today!
    I hope you get a PC soon!
    Thank you for answering the call, and when you get access again, comment on my site that you posted.
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netbook? That's what I ended up having to do. I'm so freakin' mobile that the only way to blog is to blog-on-the-go with a tiny little netbook, an aircard and a Pelican case to protect it while I'm biking 25 mph all over town.

    The phone just doesn't cut it. Dammit.

    Gotta admit, I giggled too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you...got a cheap acer notebook at walmart myself to tool around on and very light to carry with me...haha na ba blow me

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. You don't want to get blowed in 180 characters?

    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na no blow each month
    Good one I mean good 55

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious tale of woe. or is that NaBloWoe=Me? I am in the opposite straits--no internet except on the pc, which is fine till the power goes out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more toys we have, the more confusing life gets. :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is REALLY funny!

    Knowing you only have that $#%&*#$ phone to Internet on, sorry for tempting you, or trying to tempt you over to my 55...

    A here

    ReplyDelete