Sometimes life doesn't turn out as planned,
despite your schedule and how it's manned,
you find all your expectations getting canned.
You might not be where exactly where you expected to be,
the scenery might not be what you thought you would see,
sadness swallows you leaving you feeling bent like a knee.
More often than not you will find,
it seems as if fate has developed its own mind,
and the road of life can be cruel and unkind.
Time has filled your face with deep lines and creases,
some from frowns and some from laughter that appeases,
as twists and turns come faster and greatly increases.
Life has thrown a wrinkle your way,
it is up to you to decide what to say,
do you give up or find your way.
The answer sought isn't easy to find,
search your soul, heart, and mind,
try to find a way to feel hope so kind.
For more takes on the theme check out Theme Thursday.
i love that! great advice, and nice TThursday!
ReplyDeleteYou have really traced a life from start to finish with this verse. Wrinkles are simply a part of living and I feel sorry for the people who feel they need to have them removed.
ReplyDeletethis is great...i have been in my own wrinkle for about a year now...time to crawl out. smiles. happy theme thursday!
ReplyDeleteGewrinclods are a plain fact of life.
ReplyDeletePffft....all baloney if you ask me :) My life is so planned out it makes me wanna puke sometimes (i didn't know how to spell nauseaus (sp) see I told ya) Oh yeah right...let me find Spock. He'll get it all straightened out so I get a wrinkle or two pffft.
ReplyDeleteAnd Missy...why the hell isn't my name up on your blog list? BITE ME!!! Crap I can tell it's late at night. I'm cranky oh yeah I can hear it now so just be quiet and no mundane comments ya hear!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd where the hell is your subscribe to comments button HUH?
ReplyDeleteAnd what the hell does Thirteenth Crossing stand for. Details Sister!!!! Report to bridge 1502 Latrine duty yet again. ENERGIZE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso gad you are back...been wondering...smiles.
ReplyDelete*glad drat!
ReplyDeleteSue, this is fantastic! So glad to have you back and better than ever before. Had my fingers crossed for you that all would be well, and I know that it will be. I'm proud of you. For insisting. For arguing limitations. For persisting and for being who you are.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, sister!
'try to find a way to feel hope'
ReplyDeleteAlways good advice!
Amen to that!
ReplyDeleteThis is really good, and good advice too! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNever give up - find a way!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeletehang in there,
ReplyDeleteeverything will be fine!