Thursday, May 27, 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday: Love In Reverse

"She told me how strongly she felt for him.", you said. "Did she say how he felt about her?", I asked. "Well, she said that for him it was building everyday and growing but for her it was already at that point." "Will it ever meet or does she have to love him in reverse?"




Flash Fiction Friday is hosted by g-man








19 comments:

  1. Love, actually.

    Sometimes it's upside down, sometimes in high gear, sometimes it's in reverse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think there are a lot of different directions love can go, you know? smiles.
    nice 55.

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can figure that one out then you need to be on Oprah!
    Excellent 55 My Dear.
    Welcome back with very open arms...YAY!!!!
    Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  4. That actually sounds like couple of years of life with a certain engineer. :P

    Great 55! Glad to see you again. I'll try to make an appearance tonight too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's ahead on points, but does she have the stamina for the long haul...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And sometimes it's inside out. But one thing it always is? Back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. young love, tingles and all... those are some of the greatest feelings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So she ends up loving him less? Or maybe she discovers she was wrong, and there's a whole new level of love she didn't know about. Guys tend to do these things weird anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is odd i feel like I am in reverse. i left a comment yesterday and it obviously fell off the edge of the page.

    can I put myself in flash forward

    Nice 55

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thought-provoking predicament in 55 words. Have you ever fallen madly for someone who tells you he wants to take things more slowly? I have, and this gave me memory chills.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love in reverse just means you don't know where you're going...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love through the rearview mirror sounds like a bitch. Meeting in the middle is a whole different opportunity. My 55 is HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent question and an excellent 55!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think men and woman ever meet exactly, its that Mars and Venus thing.

    Have a good one.

    My 55 is up

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's the million dollar question! I won't waste my weekend thinking about it though...:D
    Thought provoking 55!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whew...Love makes me dizzy at the best of times, forward or back! :)

    Great 55!!
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  17. At first I read "...building everyday and growling.." Oopsy.

    ReplyDelete