Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Redux

...on the thirteenth of March a new day dawned and now a blog has been born.

5 comments:

  1. Hehehehehehe...
    First comment on a first post on a new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And who gave birth? Hifu and Boobsquid from Uranus? pffft. Ok I get the 13th part but crossing? Hmmm You've been across the pond 13 times perhaps? Or maybe into earth's orbit on your way to what ever hell planet of your choosing you want to go to for some beer and pupu's. That's it I just know it. Oh yeah and we can't forget the naked hula dancers. Shall we summon Mork, Mindy, Lenny and Squiggy? Or are they with the ENTERPRISE cooking up some lame excuse for a blog name...pffft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so that's how you got 13. I thought you might be one of those twisted people who thinks 13 is a lucky number.

    ReplyDelete