Conversation stopped. Her face looked lost in thought. She glanced at the clock and nearly swung around to look at the calendar. "Oh my God!" "What's wrong?" "I'm late," she said. He choked on his drink and his eyes widened. "You aren't...?" "I forgot to post," she sad sadly. G-Man's gonna think I flaked... again."
Flash Fiction Friday is hosted by
g-man.
hahaha - I sooo relate to this one! Great!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I think any woman (or man for that matter) can. And certainly any blogger. Very funny.
ReplyDelete(This is Manicddaily at wordpress--I don't know why some blogs won't take my comments so I am using a different url. http://Manicddaily.wordpress.com)
Hmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteYou dangle the carrot, then YANK it away!
We'll see if my stern looks, and ascerbic innuendo's have any more jolts to your memory...:P
I love Panicky 55's...You're lucky!
Thanks for playing (Finally), and have a Kick Ass Week-End
Hmmm. Yes, the old "I'm Late" statement used to choke up a lot of people I know. But you're never to late for the G-Man,.
ReplyDeleteAnd thus another 55 was born. :)
ReplyDeleteYou gotta watch out for G-man. If you skip, he comes looking for you. :D
smiles. but you pulled it off well...
ReplyDeleteThis is why I try to queue these up in advance. Otherwise I would do the same thing!
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never!
ReplyDelete