I used to love Simon, but I'm afraid I sounded a lot like you when I played LOL.
----------------------------------- My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
Yeah I never could get very far with this either. Fun trying. If there was one in front of me now I'd go for it. I find hands on less intimidating then timed games on line because I hate pressure. For some reason something I can actually touch gives me more confidence.
I used to LOVE this game!
ReplyDeleteJingle -I'm awful at this game. If you watch me play you'll hear me say crap every five seconds. LOL
ReplyDeleteyou got farther than i did...lol.
ReplyDeleteI used to love Simon, but I'm afraid I sounded a lot like you when I played LOL.
ReplyDelete-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
Yeah I never could get very far with this either. Fun trying. If there was one in front of me now I'd go for it. I find hands on less intimidating then timed games on line because I hate pressure. For some reason something I can actually touch gives me more confidence.
ReplyDeleteAnd no matter what you do, it's bound to get ahead of you.
ReplyDeleteI swiped something from you. If you'd rather I took it down, let me know.